You have no items in your shopping cart.
A Performance-Based Compensation Model for Medical Aesthetics
VPG ComPlan Volume Per Guest
Are you not sure how to pay your medical aesthetics team? Is your compensation plan diminishing your profit line and not motivating the team?
It’s time for the VPG ComPlan model. The Volume Per Guest model will help you create a performance-based compensation model for all your providers, patient coordinators, injectors, aestheticians, department leads, and more. It’s designed to reward the medical aesthetic providers for achieving certain targets and will align the payroll payout rate and ensure profits. Now your medical spa team can earn their true worth based on their value contribution.
What You’ll Gain:
- Increased Volume Per Guest for both medical spa treatments and retail
- Improved team performance – higher revenue per guest
- Reduced overall compensation ratio
- More medical spa profits
Learn How To:
- Create and structure an effective performance-based compensation plan
- Pay your providers their true worth
- Bring forth performance awareness
- Set performance standards and accountability
- Reward top performers
- Save compensation payouts for average or poor performers
- Pay your team and avoid costly mistakes
What You’ll Receive:
- Video and MP3 files with step-by-step instructions on how to develop and customize your own compensation plan for your medical aesthetics business
- Preformatted Excel spreadsheets to set up your compensations for each provider and each position within your medispa practice
- PowerPoint presentation